Wishing all a Happy Easter...

Share Pin It Now!

type='html'>

Darlings, Easter is less than two weeks away and I wanted to duck in here to wish you an early 'Happy Easter'!

image credit: Ylva Skarp *

I know I have been absent from the blog world for a fair few weeks now but I want you to know that not a day passes without me thinking of you and missing our regular interaction. xox

My life is better now - in fact a lot better, and despite recent challenges I feel happy and excited about the future. I will be back here as soon as I feel I am able to give you the attention and continuity that you so deserve. Until then..

..lots of love and hugs from me to you..

xx Charlotta  xx

View the original article here

Popular Posts


Do you Like this story..?
Pin It Now!

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

Author : Unknown Posting Time: 8:25 AM Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Followers